The Domestic Cat, third Edition | 6.76 MB
English | 637 Pages
Title: Domestic Cat : The Biology of Its Behaviour (9781107498464)
Author: Turner, Dennis C. (EDT); Bateson, Patrick (EDT), Dennis C. Turner, Patrick Bateson, Michael Edwards
Start your veterinary technician training off on the appropriate foot with Clinical Anatomy and Physiology for Veterinary Technicians, third Edition. Combining knowledgeable scientific protection with participating writing and vivid illustrations, this standard textual content is the important thing to serving to you perceive the anatomic and physiologic ideas that may carry you all through your profession. In addition to its complete protection of the varied methods through which animal our bodies perform at each the systemic and mobile ranges, the brand new third version options quite a lot of useful software bins, vocabulary lists, and Test Yourself questions in each chapter to make sure you have a agency grasp of anatomic construction and its relevance to scientific observe.
- High high quality, full colour illustrations spotlight the main points of anatomic construction to reinforce understanding of anatomy capabilities.
- Chapter outlines summarize the contents of every chapter on the main idea degree.
- Clinical Application bins all through the textual content reveal the scientific relevance of anatomic and physiologic ideas.
- Test Yourself questions recap essential data that appeared within the previous part.
- Comprehensive glossary on the finish of the textual content supplies concise definitions and phonetic pronunciations of phrases.
- NEW! Vocabulary Fundamentals checklist of phrases firstly of every chapter introduce readers to new scientific phrases and their pronunciations.