The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic Book | 167.39 MB
English | 496 Pages
Title: The Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom Classic Book
Author: Scott Kelby
Since Lightroom first launched 15 years in the past, Scott Kelby’s The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Book for Digital Photographers has been the world’s #1 top-selling Lightroom guide (it has been translated into dozens of various languages), and on this newest model, Scott did his greatest replace ever, sharing all his latest strategies, insights, and invaluable suggestions utilizing his award-winning, plain-English type that makes studying Lightroom straightforward and enjoyable.
Scott does not simply present you which ones sliders do what (each Lightroom guide does that, proper?). Instead, he shares his personal private settings, his time-tested strategies, and his confirmed step-by-step technique of studying Lightroom, so you may start utilizing it like a professional from the beginning.
Each yr, he trains 1000’s of Lightroom customers at his reside seminars, on-line conferences, and thru his weblog at LightroomKillerTips.com, and he has realized firsthand what actually works and what does not. He tells you flat-out which strategies work greatest, which of them to keep away from, and why.
- His well-known SLIM (Simplified Lightroom Image Management) system that can educate you, step-by-step, the right way to arrange your photographs, again them up, and be capable of discover them shortly and simply. Scott’s SLIM system is taught at schools and universities around the globe, as a result of it is so easy, simple, and it really works.
- How to make your photographs appear like the professionals, and the right way to reap the benefits of the digicam, inventive, and B&W profiles-you’ll lastly “get” the entire picture enhancing factor, and you may know precisely what to do, which sliders to maneuver (and which to keep away from) in what order, and why.
- How to unlock the facility of Lightroom’s Masking instruments and the right way to “paint with light” to take your photographs to a different degree.
- How to make use of Lightroom together with Photoshop, and the right way to make the 2 work collectively completely seamlessly. You’ll be shocked at what you can do, even should you’ve by no means used Photoshop earlier than.
- How to increase Lightroom’s energy to your telephone or pill, so you may arrange and edit your photographs from anyplace.
- How to share your photographs in print and in attractive espresso desk books, or on-line, together with the right way to do on-line consumer proofing or share photographs with a gaggle.
- Download many of the similar photographs used within the guide to observe proper together with.
- You’ll get a killer assortment of customized Lightroom Develop and Print presets to provide you a number of the most sought-after seems and results, all with only one click on.
This is the primary and solely guide to carry the entire course of collectively in such a transparent, concise, and visible means. There is not any quicker, extra straight-to-the-point, or extra enjoyable technique to study Lightroom.